Saturday, June 21, 2008

Girl Fix

Enough with the drooling.

Just a little warm-up round, to get an easy start on this new little thingy of a blog. I figured I could never go wrong with a slice of a lovely lady. So, my girl fix of the day is a straight up shot of the insanely hot Cathy DeBuono. Let's just say that the way she wears a leather vest got me really inspired (wink-name of this blog-wink)
Like the energy drink, she gives me wings...

I first came across Miss DeBuono on the ever-growing, ever-powerful AfterEllen site, where she too briefly filled the therapist/actress/grown-up hottie spot. In her vlog ("What's your problem?"), she answered reader's questions as a therapist, digressed happily with guests as a talk-show host and drank wine as a anyone should. WYP should, from now on, be featured on The Smoking Coctail.
I personnaly don't care where it's hosted, as long as I get my weekly session with Cathy (even if it's not free of charge). The lady is obviously smart (hello masters degree?! i.e. more than one active braincell), clearly funny (any of her vlogs will do the trick) and just painfully hot. See for yourselves below, or check out ANY PICTURE from the oh-so-appropriately dubbed "Dirty Cathy" series, by Kerry Krenzin).

Who needs anti perspirant anyway...

For real? I think I need new tires...

See? Funny. Sassy. Perfect. Quite simply, she's MY HERO.
I think I need a shower now.